ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
HR CoordinatorApply Now Job Number 18002849 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location St. Joseph, Missouri
- Create and update internet-based job postings in Taleo (NesCareers)
- Recruiting , including scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens, and maintaining job folders
- Enter, update, maintain, and distribute hourly attendance records on a monthly basis
- Act as a resource for factory employees on programs such as: benefits, wellness, and company policies
- Maintain factory uniform program by acting as a liaison between the Company and vendor, and setting up the distribution of uniforms as they arrive at the factory
- Accurately maintaining the hourly vacation schedule
- Manage the hourly job bid process
- Complete filing for the Human Resources Department
- Order meals as requested for company training events and meetings
- Assist Training Specialist with factory security, including ID badge system and keys to the plant
- Assist the Safety Manager with tracking of the safety Shoe Program
- Serve as the primary administrator of the factory’s Family Medical Leave Act program
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in managing the Labor Relations process, to include the grievance procedure, labor-management meetings, and frequent contact with union stewards
- Serve as the site’s Wellness Champion
- Maintain the factory’s hourly vacation schedule process and hourly job bid process
- Complete and validate salaried payroll for the Saint Joseph factory
- Act as a resource for factory employees on programs such as: benefits, wellness and company policies.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran