About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Transportation Class A Driver- SACApply Now Job Number 18000401 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Sacramento, California
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
- Medical/Dental/Vision after 30 days of continuous employment
- Profit Sharing
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Services
- Paid Military Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program access to discounts at over 28,000 retailers nationwide
A typical day might include the following:
- 3 loads per day no touch loads
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the beginning and ending of the shift to ensure there are not any issues or damage
- Maintain official driver’s daily log book
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Review shipment orders, verifying destination and load contents
- Safely complete orders in an accurate manner
Successful candidates will possess:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Clean driving record
- Class “A” Commercial Operators License (CDL)
- Current DMV medical health card
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience required
- Tanker endorsement
- Tanker experience required
- Forklift experienced preferred
- Flexible schedule
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.