About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Safety, Health & Environment InternApply Now Job Number 18000868 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Sacramento, California
- Project Management (Analyze data, make recommendations and assist in the implementation of process improvements)
- Support SHE programs implementation for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring facility and operation operates within applicable Nestlé and Nestlé Waters’ policies and procedures.
- Develops and leads implementation on-site environment and safety management programs.
- Maintaining local knowledge of current and emerging issues and trends in area of regulatory compliance.
- Developing and maintaining site-specific manual, records of inspections, and incidents relating to Safety, Health, Security and Environment.
- Participation in the Safety/Environmental Committees at the plant locations.
- Prepare monthly reporting of NWNA Safety, Health & Environmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- High Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Microsoft Project
- Presentation Skills
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.Highly creative. Self-starter who is results-oriented and exhibits responsibility, and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively.
- High school diploma or GED; Additional technical training or certifications desired; currently on their 2nd or 3rd year college degree in areas of Engineering; Safety, Health & Environment. Have a good track of academic achievements and involvement in student organizations.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.