About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Quality Assurance InternApply Now Job Number 18000870 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Sacramento, California
We are currently seeking an Student Intern who will work closely with the Leadership Team based in Sacramento. Nestlé Waters North America provides the opportunity for selected college students to gain real work experience and an understanding of process improvement in a manufacturing environment. A goal of Nestle Waters is to develop students into strong potential condidates whta upon graduation, may lead to a successful career with Nestle Waters. This position is for a Summer/Fall Internship beginning in June 2015.
This position will be working in both an office and manufacturing floor environment and will require all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and adherence to all Safety Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) requirements.
Work schedule can be discussed depending on the student's schedule.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Project Management (Analyze data, make recommendations and assist in the implementation of process improvements)
• Champion Nestle Continuous Excellence through developing the Site's knowledge and effectiveness at Communication, Problem-solving and Measures Programs
• Coach/Trainer to build Site's capability
• Develop tools to help decision making on the production floor
• Other duties as assigned
• GPA of 3.0 or higer is preferred
• High Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio, Microsoft Project
• Presentation Skills
• Strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Highly creative. Self-starter who is results-oriented and exhibits responsibility, and intellectual curiosity
• Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
• High school diploma or GED, additional technical training or certifications desired, Currently on their 2nd or 3rd yer college degree in areas of but not limited to business or engineering. Have a good track of academic achievements and involvement in student organizations.
As an intern, your projects will have measurable goals and objectives, which are achievable during your tenure. These challenging highly valued projects are showcased at the end of your internship with a presentation to the Factory Leadership Team. Supervised, yet self-directed we believe you will gain the most from your internship by working with experienced managers and supervisors who are accountable for your experience. With this in mind, you will receive ongoing performance feedback and mentoring.
Awareness and Commitment to Work Safety
- High Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoiont, Word, Visio, Microsoft Project
- Presentation Skills
- Strong communicatio, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative. Self-starter who is rresults-oriented and exhibits responsibility, and intellectual
For company news and information, please visit
You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.