About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Blowmold TechnicianApply Now Job Number 17007406 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Sacramento, California
We are currently seeking a Blow Mold Technician for our Sacramento Factory team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely and proactively operate, troubleshoot, and optimize PET blow mold and support equipment
- Meet performance targets for blow molding
- Ensure proper setup of blow mold machines
- Monitor and adjust bottle processes to optimize bottle quality and correct defects, including the completion of hourly quality checks
- Manage bottle silo level, merge/dump gate setup, and blower speeds
- Routinely communicate with up/down stream operators to maximize line performance
- Execute preform and bottle changeovers
- Maintain machine adjustment logs
- Comply with sanitation standards, adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow contamination prevention and machine cleaning procedures
- Become proficient in facility specific blow molder equipment operations & troubleshooting
- Use troubleshooting to correct downtime issues
- Communicate with maintenance on machine performance issues, submit work requests for corrective maintenance
- Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed. Develope pfoficiency in all machine centers
- Perform with equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and rebuilds as needed
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED, additional technical training or certifications desired
- Prior experience operating PET blowmold equipment, troubleshooting blowmod components (i.e. t-arm, spindle, blowing valves) and processing experience is desired.
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and enterprise management software (SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States , distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North America. We have the #1 national brand, Nestle Pure Life and many of the nation's strongest regional brands, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park , Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain. We also offer the much loved bottled teas of Sweet Leaf Tea and TradeWinds. We also have the strength of Nestle, the world’s largest food company, behind us.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.