About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Customer Business Manager (Walmart)Apply Now Job Number 18007461 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Rogers, Arkansas
• Achieve or exceed established sales and trade targets for established businesses while staying within budget.
• Develop annual business plan with customer and align with ICP process.
• Manage targeted distribution and new product development for assigned customers.
• Develop and execute promotional plans to achieve growth targets within budget.
• Leverage available team and functional resources including category management, sales finance, customer service, retail sales force, supply chain, marketing, and medical marketing to maximize results.
• Leverage Nestle in the Market wherever relevant to add value beyond discounting
Business Management: (40%)
• Execute customer business reviews incorporating replenishment/supply chain reviews, and line reviews as required to achieve business results • Identify gaps between customer plan (JBP) and customer feedback with action oriented resolutions to gaps
• Develop a strategic and consultative business relationship with key decision makers at both customers merchandising, operations, marketing, replenishment, and digital teams
• Ability to understand and articulate operational insights of the customer to to Channel & Category Sales Development (CCSD) and greater IN organizations
• Communicate competitive customer, product and market place issues and opportunities to CCSD
• Maintains a high level of industry, category, customer, consumer and nutritional science expertise.
• Support Company Programs and Policies, including affirmative action goals and commitments, HSE strategies and corporate citizenship initiatives.
Operational Excellence: (20%)
• Manage assigned trade funds according to ISW polices and procedures
• Develop and communicate accurate monthly forecasts to project annual sales volume and profit contribution while maximizing supply chain efficiencies; track shipments, consumption, and inventory
• Actively monitor fill rate, on-time shipments, and WOS.
• Proactively communicate risk and opportunities to monthly/annual forecast
• Manage Deductions within company policy to meet targets/goals
• Manage Un-saleable/Bad Goods within company policy and agreed upon improvement targets
• 5+ Years CPG Sales experience; Account management preferred within CPG categories
• Training and experience in the following areas: Interpersonal Skills, Sales and Negotiation Skills, Time Management, Project Management
• Sales Forecasting and Trade Fund Management
• New Business Development preferred
• Ability to analyze, interpret and develop recommendations from various data sources
• Must be able to work well and thrive within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to collaborate and effectively work cross functionally
• Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Must be able to travel up to 40% of total time to support customer meetings, national sales meetings and attend any necessary training
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.