ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Category Manager (Technology & Insights) – Wal MartApply Now Job Number 17007902 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Rogers, Arkansas
- Ownership of local team’s capability and solutions toolkit to deliver deeper, more actionable insights more quickly.
- Improve efficiency and insights through automation of category management tools.
- Accelerate Nestle Purina Petcare’s (NPPC’s) Advanced Analytics platforms.
- Deploy solutions across category management team by coaching/training and embedding technology throughout the category management process.
- Lead business efforts to expand concept of retailer data to include loyalty, syndicated, and other relevant sources; activate initiatives to leverage for category growth.
- Report results and insights accompanied by clear, actionable plans to optimize business performance for the Pet Care Category.
- Provide input to the strategic category planning process through delivery of insights to internal team and customer.
- Develop a strategic solutions plan that will deliver new analytic capabilities and technologies to drive decision making with the customer.
- Identify and evaluate current, evolving and yet undeveloped technologies that will provide a competitive advantage for NPPC. Outline the design, role and business objective of these solutions within the broader strategic solutions plan.
- Lead the functional maintenance and process management of all existing solutions.
- Diagnose functional issues to a root cause and resolve together with partner technical resources as needed.
- Develop design diagrams, testing/debugging and systems configuration.
- Lead technology projects through to completion by developing and managing resources and timelines.
- Oversee and support the initial implementation and ongoing troubleshooting for new solutions.
- Identify, document and share best practices for technical solutions across NPPC teams.
- Manage and oversee training and support for existing category tools
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external resources to stay abreast of industry and identify new solutions for NPPC.
- Maintain working relationships with team members, internal partners, customers and others using good interpersonal skills.
- Completes on-boarding and required training on-time.
- Supports role development through active participation in share sessions, meetings and trainings
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran