About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Category AnalystApply Now Job Number 18002821 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Rogers, Arkansas
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the account team by gathering, analyzing, interpreting syndicated data and evaluate solutions to serve as the basis for actionable solutions to internal and external customers.
4 P’s Analysis (30%)
- Mine customer shipment/consumption data to identify category, segment, and brand trend opportunities
- Identify volume and share opportunities to account team based on 4P analysis
- Make recommendations based on Sales/customer results vs. expectations
- Populate and maintain internal and external scorecards/reports
- Create Ad-hoc reports designed to interpret results and provide solutions
- Assist in developing monthly and annual forecasts (i.e. special packs, new items)
- Develop presentations (Innovation, Renovation, JBP) to support sales and category management team based upon analyses
- Identify insights and specific opportunities based on analysis of category roadmaps/strategy
- Assist in development of internal/external presentations to enhance selling opportunities
- Communicate actionable conclusions based on the results of analyses to customers
- Participate in internal and external meetings as needed
- Bachelor's Degree require. Degree in Business Administration or Marketing is a plus
- 3 Month+ CPG industry experience or Applicable internship
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with syndicated data sources (AC Nielsen, IRI, SPECTRA, panel data)
- Retail Sales experience
- Experience with SAP - based shipment reporting software is a plus
- Experience with Space Management software is a plus
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.