About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Resource Logistics (Night Shift)Apply Now Job Number 18002634 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Phoenix, Arizona
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Autonomously leading 2nd shift distribution operations in a high volume 24x7 operation with high focus on safety, teamwork and service.
• Flexibility with hours and workdays and being available to rotate shifts to support the needs of the business.
• Ensuring warehouse key performance indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded.
• Reviewing daily performance targets, reporting and acting on variances to goal.
• Communicate department goals and required actions at shift start up meetings and cascade vital operational information to oncoming shift.
• Driving inventory accuracy results by ensuring compliance to SOPs and Best Practices, ensuring that Nestle Standards are adhered to.
• Coaching, mentoring and developing team members to meet current and future business requirements and provide solid and positive leadership.
• Facilitating seamless handoffs and communicating key information to peers, team members and management through effective oral and written communication.
• Understanding internal and external regulations, procedures & policies and apply them fairly and consistently while developing an environment of trust with hourly team members.
• Working collaboratively with other factory leaders and team members to ensure objectives for entire factory operations are met.
• Maintaining contingency plans for time sensitive operations (unscheduled absenteeism, equipment issues, system or process malfunctions, and inventory exceptions).
• Driving departmental results using the Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) process.
• Ensuring complete compliance to prescribed Good Manufacturing Practices and internal Nestle audit standards.
• Creating effective written training materials.
• Responding “on call” to critical issues with resolute action.
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field preferred.
• Five or more years of prior experience within a warehouse and distribution environment with two or more years of experience in leadership role managing high volume operations.
• Prior experience in a food or beverage operation as well as ISO certified operations is a plus.
• Strong understanding of warehouse, distribution and inventory processes.
• Strong understanding of warehouse optimization, labor law, OSHA regulations and transportation regulations.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and business management software (SAP preferred).
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) needed.
• Ability to coach and develop employees while maintaining principles of servant leadership.
• Solid communication skills with the ability to influence, lead change and drive excellence.
• Understanding of cost implications, quality and hygiene requirements to food and beverage grade standards.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Demonstrated success in achieving results and driving continuous improvement.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.