Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Stock SpecialistApply Now Job Number 17008020 Company Nestle Nespresso Location Paramus, New Jersey
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
Nespresso USA is seeking an organized, self-motivated Stock Specialist to join our Garden State Plaza Boutique!
- Control the stock and handling of different products from the warehouse to the boutique to ensure the delivery and presentation of Nespresso products
- Maintain interactions with logistics daily and provide feedback to the boutique management team
- Maintain a stock control system that provides accurate and up to date information concerning stock orders
- Ensure logistic transfers are done with correct Boutique supply parameters
- Receive and check goods received at the Boutique, following policies and procedures
- Analyze Sales statistics on stock ranges with boutique management team to ensure we are meeting customer demands
- Maintain the backroom storage and off site storage ensuring within safety and operation guidelines
- Ensure that the boutique is clean, well-ordered, and properly presented
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis using FIFO principle (First in first out)
- Support in training all boutique staff on proper inventory procedures
- Maintain a proactive approach towards customers and client interactions
- Ensure the proper personal protective equipment are used when handling stock
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years prior relevant retail experience preferred
- Previous experience in stock warehouse control management preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.