About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Sanitization Service TechnicianApply Now Job Number 18000146 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Orange, California
- On current route for at least on year, route must be in good standings
- Recommendation from current manager
- Good safety record
- Non-route candidates should provide a recommendation from immediate supervisor
- Commitment to NWNA’S aspirations and beliefs
- Ability to enhance customer loyalty
- Safety awareness (aware of conditions that affect the safety of everyone)
- Must be an articulate verbal communicator
- Must possess strong organizational skills and a customer centric focus
- Must display a high degree of initiative combined with a commitment to high quality work standards
- Must be technically inclined and detail oriented
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.