About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Blow Mold Tech.Apply Now Job Number 17007813 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Ontario, California
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Blow Mold Technician for our PET bottle production team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely and proactively operate, troubleshoot, and optimize PET blow mold and support equipment
- Meet performance targets for blow molding
- Ensure proper setup of blow mold machines
- Monitor and adjust bottle processes to optimize bottle quality and correct defects, including the completion of hourly quality checks
- Manage bottle silo level, merge/dump gate setup, and blower speeds
- Routinely communicate with up/down stream operators to maximize line performance
- Execute preform and bottle changeovers
- Maintain machine adjustment logs
- Comply with sanitation standards, adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow contamination prevention and machine cleaning procedures
- Become proficient in facility specific blow molder equipment operations & troubleshooting
- Use troubleshooting to correct downtime issues
- Communicate with maintenance on machine performance issues, submit work requests for corrective maintenance
- Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed
- Assist with equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and rebuilds as needed
Key qualifications include:
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.