Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Chestnut Hill Boutique Training ChampionApply Now Job Number 17002237 Company Nestle Nespresso Location Newton, Massachusetts
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic Boutique Training Champion to join our Chestnut Hillboutique!
- Facilitate new hire on-boarding as it relates to products, sales and service
- Coordinate with the Boutique Manager on scheduling trainings for all employees
- Identify areas of improvement for new employees and provide feedback to the Boutique Manager
- Keep a log of all new hire training and submit completion to the Regional Training & Quality Specialist
- Assist in the training of all Boutique Coffee Specialists on an operational level (Nessoft, service scripts, general procedures)
- Attend all regional conference calls related to new innovations
- Facilitate the continuous knowledge and distribution of Mystery Shopper, Customer Voice, NPS
- Share best practices and results with Boutique Coffee Specialists and Regional Training & Quality Specialists on service quality
- Establish a culture of learning in their location by constantly introducing way to focus or enhance products and service knowledge
- Lead Delight initiatives and train staff as required
- Achieve results in compliance with the Nestle Corporate Business Principles
- Carry out sales of Nespresso products presented in the Boutique
- Utilize Nespresso Service Standards to achieve both individual and overall boutique targets
- Demonstrate an understanding on how the store’s performance is evaluated on a weekly, monthly, and YTD basis
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and yearly targets and KPIs through exceptional customer service
- Provide sales leadership to store teams to inspire and enable them to meet or exceed sales targets
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Manager on Duty program
- Cultivate and develop new client relationships through exceptional client care and brand CRM initiatives
- Consistently and accurately capture all client’s data in support of building and developing lasting relationships
- Utilize the tools available to enhance the clienteling program
- Regularly contact clients regarding new products, events and document appropriately
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in retail, direct customer sales and service, or hospitality is required
- At least 6 months of sales and service experience as a Boutique Coffee Specialist is preferred
- At least 1 year of experience of specialized training in customer relations and sales is preferred
- Must have the ability to work day and night shifts, weekends, and holidays
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.