Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Chestnut Hill Boutique Training ChampionApply Now Job Number 17002237 Company Nestle Nespresso Location Newton, Massachusetts
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer andreference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works withmore than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAASustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and thesurrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with TheRainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality ofharvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improvinglivelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland,Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste ofsomething better awaits you! NespressoUSA is seeking a dynamic Boutique Training Champion to join our Chestnut Hillboutique!
- Facilitate new hire on-boarding as it relates toproducts, sales and service
- Coordinate with the Boutique Manager onscheduling trainings for all employees
- Identify areas of improvement for new employeesand provide feedback to the Boutique Manager
- Keep a log of all new hire training and submitcompletion to the Regional Training & Quality Specialist
- Assist in the training of all Boutique CoffeeSpecialists on an operational level (Nessoft, service scripts, generalprocedures)
- Attend all regional conference calls related tonew innovations
- Facilitate the continuous knowledge anddistribution of Mystery Shopper, Customer Voice, NPS
- Share best practices and results with BoutiqueCoffee Specialists and Regional Training & Quality Specialists on servicequality
- Establish a culture of learning in theirlocation by constantly introducing way to focus or enhance products and serviceknowledge
- Lead Delight initiatives and train staff asrequired
- Achieve results in compliance with the NestleCorporate Business Principles
- Carry out sales of Nespresso products presentedin the Boutique
- Utilize Nespresso Service Standards to achieveboth individual and overall boutique targets
- Demonstrate an understanding on how the store’sperformance is evaluated on a weekly, monthly, and YTD basis
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and yearly targets andKPIs through exceptional customer service
- Provide sales leadership to store teams toinspire and enable them to meet or exceed sales targets
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Manager onDuty program
- Cultivate and develop new client relationshipsthrough exceptional client care and brand CRM initiatives
- Consistently and accurately capture all client’sdata in support of building and developing lasting relationships
- Utilize the tools available to enhance theclienteling program
- Regularly contact clients regarding newproducts, events and document appropriately
- High School Diploma or GED is required;Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in retail, directcustomer sales and service, or hospitality is required
- At least 6 months of sales and serviceexperience as a Boutique Coffee Specialist is preferred
- At least 1 year of experience of specializedtraining in customer relations and sales is preferred
- Must have the ability to work day and nightshifts, weekends, and holidays
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran