About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Poland Spring CDL Route Delivery DriverApply Now Job Number 18005798 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Newburgh, New York
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You will need the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.