ABOUT NESTLÉ USA
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Evaporated Milk Facility - OperatorsApply Now Job Number 17003000 Company Nestle USA Location Modesto, California
We currently have openings in the following positions, all of which are on 2nd or 3rd shift. Please see below for the general description of the positions:
- Operates FMC rotary sterilizers, continuously monitoring critical control points.
- Assures that finished products meet all thermal process requirements.
- Monitors equipment to assure that it is operating within the expected parameters.
- Checks sterilized samples for flavor, grain, and texture throughout the process to be certain all finished product is commercially acceptable.
Packaging / Labeler Operator
- Operates labelers, packaging equipment, and shrink wrap machines.
- Ensures all equipment is operating efficiently.
- Ensures proper labeling of cans, product is packaged in the proper container and all are sealed properly.
- Ensures codes are correct and legible.
- Maintains records.
All of our positions require:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good written and verbal communications
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing environment for 3+ Years
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.