Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Host PersonApply Now Job Number 17008452 Company Nestle Nespresso Location Los Angeles, California
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, Host Person to join our Beverly Hills Flagship!
• Lead and create the ultimate coffee experience and transform our potential/existing customers into Nespresso Club Members
• Warmly and graciously greet and welcome all guests upon arrival
• Stay in constant communication and relay messages to all Café staff
• Assist in controlling the cleanliness and overall appearance of the Café
• Make sure all menus are wiped down and complete
• Maintain a smooth flow of guests
• Assist in converting Café customers to Club Members by directing them to the sales area
• Knowledgeable about both the Café menu items and Boutique products and services
• Be able to answer any food or drink preparation questions
• Other duties as directed inclusive of but not limited to serving, clearing and resetting tables as needed, dishwashing
• Adhere to all compliance and quality standards including Food Safety & Hygiene
• Adhere to cash operating procedures
• Adhere to shift/work scheduling and planning
• Participate in team meetings
• Assist with Boutique/Bar projects as needed
• Achieve results in compliance with Nestle Corporate Business Principles
• Utilize Nespresso Service Standards to achieve both individual and overall location targets
• High School or G.E.D. is required
• At least 6 months experience in customer service, food service, or retail is preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.