About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Forklift Operator (Full Time)Apply Now Job Number 17007985 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Livermore, California
As the nation’s leading bottled watercompany, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers withhealthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developingour people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help themto succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of fourbusiness units: Corporate, Retail,Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh byNestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll findyourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging,engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of oursuccess: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the veryfuture of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills andexperience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while deliveringhealthy hydration to millions of customers.
The Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring that our product is moved within our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner, that proper inventory is maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate loading and unloading of route delivery trucks per ticket requirements
- Timely and accurate loading and unloading of tractor-trailer trucks
- Responsible general housekeeping to ensure our warehouse standards are met in a safe and professional manner. This may include sweeping, consolidation of product, facility maintenance, organizing product and other tasks as necessary
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories
- Ensure safe operation of a forklift
- Movement of delivery trucks including truck refueling which requires working outdoors
- 1-3+ years of forklift and/or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. as needed
- Willingness to work a second or third shift (based on location)
- Able to work days other than Monday thru Friday, based on business needs
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Possess basic computer knowledge
Nestlé Waters NorthAmerica is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring,Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life,S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared valuefor society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits tocommunities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notablyresponsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling inAmerica. As a valuable part of our team,you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that willprovide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside ofwork. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As youbuild a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’dexpect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, whatelements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: material handler, material, handler, forklift, warehouse, unloading, inventory, inventory specialist, switcher, switcher operator, logistics, freight, pallet, pallet jack, hi/lo, hi/lo operators, load/unload, loader, order selector
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.