About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Maintenance PlannerApply Now Job Number 18000198 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Lee, Florida
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Purpose of the Position
The Maintenance Planner’s objective is to support the activity of the maintenance team, maintenance database and inventory systems. The Maintenance Planner also plans new work to ensure proper resources, equipment and parts are available to complete requested work in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with SAP maintenance systems
- Must have excellent all-around maintenance systems skills.
- Experience in areas such as industrial electricity, mechanical power transmission and fluid piping systems preferred
- Must have good computer skills including computerized maintenance management systems, working knowledge of MS Office
- Must have good troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to successful handle multiple priorities
- Must be highly motivated; actively demonstrate a sense of urgency toward the completion of activities, tasks and goals
- Hours are flexible, some weekends required
- Technical Manager - To discuss the maintenance budget, and reporting of storeroom conditions. Ex.: Cycle Count Accuracy, stock levels, workflow process changes. Technical Resource – Communicates the Daily Maintenance Plan to the resource as well as discussing any adjustments that need to be made. Resource communicates priority of upcoming repairs to the planner. Mechanics - Communicates the Daily Maintenance Plan to the resource as well as discussing any adjustments that need to be made. Leads the daily debrief. Takes on a Leadership role when the Technical resource is out. Production Resources – Discusses maintenance needs with the resources and incorporates into the weekly plan. Production Planner – Communicates DH time needed for the next week.
- Minimum of five years experience in an industrialized environment; and/or equivalent combination of experience/education
- Demonstrated maintenance & technical skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- CMMS/MP2 (AMM) maintenance system
- Stoppage Analysis Module (SAM) and/or Efficiency Improvement Tool (EIT)
- Continuous Improvement methods
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
- High school degree or equivalent
- Preferred two years further education or equivalent degree
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brand is Nestea. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.