About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Full Time Production OperatorApply Now Job Number 17008578 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Lee, Florida
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
JOB SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION The Production Operator works as a team in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Duties include operating high speed bottling or packaging equipment, loading raw materials, forklift operation, equipment troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, quality control inspections, line sanitation, and data recording. Production Operators will rotate work stations and execute other operational tasks as needed in order to maintain an efficient operation and optimize manufacturing performance. RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION
The Production Operator works as a team in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Duties include operating high speed bottling or packaging equipment, loading raw materials, forklift operation, equipment troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, quality control inspections, line sanitation, and data recording. Production Operators will rotate work stations and execute other operational tasks as needed in order to maintain an efficient operation and optimize manufacturing performance.
- Operate, clean, and service production equipment (e.g. bottle fillers, case packers, etc.)
- Perform and record preventative maintenance activity on production equipment
- Conduct equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands
- Conduct quality inspections on processes, raw materials, and finished products
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems and make basic repairs
- Read and use equipment manuals and diagrams
- Stage raw materials at work stations using a forklift
- Record production output, quality results, and reasons for equipment downtime in computer applications
- Perform mathematical calculations (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations) to determine KPIs
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work stations
- Work with production teammates and other employees to generate efficiency, quality, and safety improvements
- Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System, HACCP Program, and Crisis Management Program by ensuring compliance with all related procedures, policies, and obligations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and lift at least 50 lbs multiple times per day
- At least 2 years relevant work experience, manufacturing experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with other team members
- Computer proficiency in SAP and standard Microsoft Office software preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.