About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Container Manufacturing Tech.Apply Now Job Number 18000776 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Lee, Florida
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Container Manufacturing Technician for our PET bottle production team.
Container Manufacturing technicians interact with the leadership group, production team members, quality assurance, and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality, and safety. They participate as team members in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Duties include operation, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing Container equipment and Container support equipment as well as cleaning and preventative maintenance. Sound problem solving skills both in an individual and group setting are necessary, as are good communication skills.
- Operation support, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of assigned equipment group/area and other areas as needed
- Drive execution and planning of planned maintenance work load
- Be familiar to operate all equipment to include normal running parameters, set points, etc according to Best Practices
- Planned work order execution including special projects, rebuild and installation
- Strong mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and power transmission troubleshooting
- Intermediate electrical troubleshooting
- Execute PMs during planned stoppages to include focus on project work installation, tag closure, standard procedure creation, and work order execution
- Work with vendors as needed for start up, improvement and modification of equipment. Serve as a technical equipment/area specialist for assigned function in the plant
- Support major overhauls, annual maintenance and installation projects
- Utilize and adhere to maintenance systems and tools
- Read manufacturing instructions, manuals and technical schematics (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Utilize process improvement techniques, tools and procedures
- Train technicians and operators on equipment standards and technical training modules as needed
- Ability to operate an Industrial Powered Vehicle (Forklift, Electric Hand Truck, Ext)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an industrialized environment and in a technical position; and/or equivalent combination of experience/education
- Strong Engineering & Technical skills including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic skills.
- Sound problem solving skills
- Effective Communication
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement methods
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, SAP, AMM (CMMS/MP2)
- Ramsey Mechanical assessment qualification
IMPORTANT POSTING NOTICE
All internal applicants must follow the internal application process by first applying in NesCareers, then notifying their resource by completing the Job Posting Application Form available at the HR Office. All forms must be submitted within 7 days of posting.
Agency Temps or Seasonals must have successfully completed Boot Camp, 45 day evaluation and/or 120 day evaluation.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brand is Nestea. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.