The DSD Division operates all Direct Store Delivery (DSD) operations for Nestlé USA. The division serves Nestlé's frozen pizza and ice cream businesses, including the field DSD sales organization, supply chain planning and execution, and centers of excellence like Go-To-Market, Human Resources, and Finance.
Job Purpose Statement:
The District Sales Leader is considered the conduit between customer satisfaction and business development within his/her assigned territory. This is accomplished by planning, organization, concise communication skills, and executing a business plan. The District Sales Leader leads an energized sales force to maximize sales and profits, and execute business priorities within a Performance culture.
* Drive consistent revenue growth for approximately $7-12MM in sales, exceeding revenue growth targets.
* Lead and oversee day-to-day sales, sales operations, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, and performance management/people development for 12-18 employees.
* Achieve or exceed service standards across all channels.
* Achieve or exceed Cumulative Points of Distribution targets within district.
* Lead display execution improvement within district.
* Achieve or exceed productivity targets, leading productivity initiatives within district.
* Successfully prospect and generate leads by cold-calling, meeting required monthly new account and revenue quotas.
* Prepare and conduct business reviews and account calls with key accounts.
* Lead strong safety culture by utilizing Company safety initiatives to minimize injury, work time loss and productivity loss.
* Build strong working relationships with all key customers in district.
* Achieve or exceed expense targets.
* Demonstrate strong financial acumen. Accurately forecast, manage budgets and make data driven action plans.
* Develop and implement the appropriate sales programs and tools designed to grow account base and increase revenue with existing customers.
* Prioritize projects, data and communication going to frontline.
* Effectively lead team through company initiatives using change management.
* Use Predictive staffing to plan and volume forecasts to execute labor needs.
* Building and executing appropriate development plans for all employees including bench strength.
*Conduct scheduled interactions with employees to drive sales and capability including Work With, One with Ones and District Meetings.
* Performance manage to build team strength and achieve targets.
* Provide all necessary sales support and training related to automated ordering system, sales reports, sell sheets, P.O.S., and other sales related materials.
* Ensure compliance with all company standards.