Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Retail Sales SupervisorApply Now Job Number 17008059 Company Nestle Nespresso Location Indianapolis, Indiana
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, creating an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are a team of passionate and creative coffee enthusiasts that that inspire our customers to think about what is ‘in their cup’ through coffee education and training. As a member of the management team, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of coffee specialists, engage customers’ in the coffee journey, and develop your own skills in a variety of areas across the business. Come join our growing retail team at our new Indianapolis Boutique.
A taste of something better awaits you!
• Engage with customers and team to share coffee expertise through storytelling and coffee tastings. Cultivate a loyal client following by building genuine customer relationships.
• Drive team sales and service performance through coaching and training. Demonstrate and encourage upselling for all product categories.
• Take full Key Holder responsibility to open and close the store; responsible for staff, customers and operations during these shifts.
• Ensure company practices and procedures are being followed while providing business improvement recommendations.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience in retail required.
• 1 year of supervisory experience in people management required; key holder experience a plus.
• Open availability.
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.