ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Transportation & Interplant CoordinatorApply Now Job Number 18000497 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Hartwell, Georgia
- Scan and release all interplant finish product orders based on planned production.
- Communicate hot list requirements with other department.
- Acquire all necessary products from interplants to service customer orders.
- Review finished product position of locally produced items at receiving plants when necessary, and distribute inventory as appropriate to achieve service goals.
- Order Processing: Perform ATP process in SAP, and create outbound deliveries in SAP for customer orders and Stock Transfer Orders.
- Schedule loading time on Dock and Yard dock schedule for all inbound and/or outbound loads and tender loads to selected carrier, transmitting ready times to carriers.
- Ensure that customer’s expectations and requirements are adhered to.
- Any deviations from the customer expected arrival date should be documented and conveyed to the Nestlé Purina PetCare Customer Group.
- Responsible for assuring we meet our customer service level goals of on time delivery, order fulfillment and informing customers, brokers and customer service of order/shipment status.
- Responsible for the interplant transfer of finished goods in accordance with required delivery dates and in the most cost effective manner to support shipping demands.
- Contact St. Louis ORM concerning plant shorts, suffix changes, product changes, etc.
- Review customer claim shortages with the Data Steward and communicate to Order and Revenue Management.
- Maintain daily, Hartwell’s Case Fill PCSM report.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran