ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Trade Relations RepresentativeApply Now Job Number 18000494 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Hartwell, Georgia
- Select and contact carrier to arrange load pick-up at Nestlé Purina PetCare Distribution Center.
- Communicate hot list requirements with Distribution Center for customer orders.
- Review finished product position of locally produced items to ensure customer service level.
- Order Processing: Perform ATP process in SAP, and create outbound deliveries in SAP for customer orders and Stock Transfer Orders
- Responsible for assuring we meet our customer service level goals of on time delivery, order fulfillment and informing customers, brokers and customer service of order/shipment status.
- Maintain, manage and schedule all warehouse-loading appointments referencing outbound customer deliveries.
- Responsible for researching and updating delivery service levels on our customer service database.
- Work with St. Louis ORM or contact customer directly concerning plant shorts, suffix changes, product changes, etc.
- Review customer claim shortages with the Data Steward and communicate to Order Revenue Management.
- Enter Carrier accessorial into OM and Hartwell’s tracking systems.
- Maintain Hartwell’s ON time PCSM report.
- Report Carriers on Time results daily and weekly.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran