About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Reporting Specialist - Gerber Life Insurance CompanyApply Now Job Number 17007440 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fremont, Michigan
Gerber Life Insurance Company is hiring! We have been providing superior quality life insurance products since 1967! We offer an array of insurance products to meet the needs of individuals and families, including The Grow-Up® Plan, The Gerber Life College Plan, and adult coverage products, including Term Life, Whole Life, Guaranteed Life, and Accident Protection. As an affiliate of Gerber Products Company, “the baby food people,” the two companies share a common goal: to help parents raise happy, healthy children. Gerber Products Company and Gerber Life are companies of the Nestle organization.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide reliable data in a clear, concise manner which accurately and completely portrays the tactical and transactional results for all contact center teams and initiatives as directed. This includes but not limited to:
- Produce and distribute existing reports, dashboards, and scorecards at specified intervals. Produce and distribute other ad hoc productivity summaries, comparisons, analyses upon request.
- Support Reporting & Analytics team with regular and ad hoc data gathering and analysis, meeting with users to identify needs and business objectives and obtain approval on content and format of reports.
- Establish and maintain robust and timely validation process for newly automated reports. Perform quality control checks on reporting analysis performed by other teams or individuals as needed.
- Work with various team members to streamline and automate various components of current reporting structure in order to increase automation and enhance the timeliness of delivery.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- High School diploma
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 2 plus years experience with preparing reports, forecasts and trends.
- 2 plus years experience with MS Access and SQL
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into relevant reports.
- Proven experience interacting effectively with various levels within the organization.
- Experience with telephony technology and KPI reporting considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with charts, graphs and other tools such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran