About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Performance Analyst - Gerber Life InsuranceApply Now Job Number 18000392 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fremont, Michigan
Gerber Life Insurance Company is hiring! We have been providing superior quality life insurance products since 1967! We offer an array of insurance products to meet the needs of individuals and families, including The Grow-Up® Plan, The Gerber Life College Plan, and adult coverage products, including Term Life, Whole Life, Guaranteed Life, and Accident Protection. As an affiliate of Gerber Products Company, “the baby food people,” the two companies share a common goal: to help parents raise happy, healthy children. Gerber Products Company and Gerber Life are companies of the Nestle organization.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN FREMONT, MICHIGAN
POSITION SUMMARY: The Training & Organizational Development (T&OD) Performance Analyst works as an identifier and implementer of performance improvement initiatives throughout the Gerber Life Insurance enterprise. As part of a proactive and innovative team, this role supports the project management of new deployments, the knowledge management system (KMS), voice analytic review, trending and reporting, and partnership with the enterprise to uncover and store key business decisions.
• Implement robust communication and learning programs including new product, process or system deployments, existing process enhancements, and high-priority federal and state compliance requirements
• Calibrate, track and assess and report on performance and output quality, trends and subsequent drivers to those trends
• Partner with peers, management and senior leadership to develop and manage performance and process improving initiatives across the enterprise
o Primary improvement solutions include, but are not limited to: The development and implementation of evaluations, assessments, webinars, videos, eLearning courses, large group training, and one-on-one support to management and senior leaders
• Reduce operational waste through enterprise-wide continuous improvement efforts
• Actively maintain reliable knowledge of Gerber Life systems, products, services and procedures, as well as cutting edge Human Performance Improvement (HPI) industry standards, practices and procedures
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• High School diploma
• Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree
• HPI/Change Management/Training & Development certifications
• Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent
• Perform a variety of complex tasks simultaneously and with consistency and accuracy.
• Experience with performance improvement, employee development and facilitation
• Project Management
• Voice Analytics (Nexidia) and Reporting
• Knowledge Management System experience
• Enterprise-wide, multi-location implementations
• Human Performance Improvement (HPI)
• LMS Experience (Cornerstone)
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS:
o Appropriate prioritization and management time for the completion of concurrent objectives
• Problem Solving:
o Ability to solve complex problems, working independently and collaboratively to consistently meet or exceed project expectations
o Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of Gerber Life products, services, systems and processes within 6-12 months of hire
o Consistently meets or exceeds performance and behavioral targets
o Effective and efficient verbal and written communication skills
o Strong interpersonal skills
• Project Management:
o Ability assess and develop a realistic and functional solutions based on the independent compilation/review of content and direction from multiple resources
o Ability to work with management at all levels to identify and recommend performance improving solutions
• Technical Acumen:
o Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft software and applications
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.