About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Operations Training SupervisorApply Now Job Number 17004832 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fremont, Michigan
Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition is seeking an OperationsTraining Supervisor at our Fremont, MI facility. Primary Responsibilities include:
• Partner with Safety, Quality, Operations and other departments to evaluate, design, coordinate, execute, track and audit training and other organizational effectiveness programs. Adapt training design, delivery and implementation to varied situations and audiences.
• Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as instructor-led training, individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings / workshops or computer based training. Conduct training sessions.
• Select or develop teaching aids and job performance aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, One-Point Lessons and reference works.
• Work directly with diverse operational units to gain specific, current knowledge of the business unit in order to serve as a credible training resource. Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to develop materials and receive feedback.
• Manage the Learning Management System for factory-wide compliance and onboarding training. Train the Training Coordinator in the system.
Lead & Develop People:
• Lead the Education & Training Pillar to develop strong learning methodologies across the factory and certify trainers and coaches. Represent the pillar methodologies in problem-solving activities at the executive committee level.
• Make recommendations based on analysis of metrics to maximize effectiveness and address barriers to success: Develop and administer tools to measure return on investment of training programs.
• Manage the activities of the Training Team Leaders and Coordinator.
• Be aware of and react to opportunity to intervene and reduce environmental impact and reduce waste.
• Take ownership of and drive continuous improvement using NCE and other tools.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Preferred: Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Psychology or other related fields is required or equivalent.
Employee must support and comply with all Nestlé programs and policies, including, affirmative action goals and commitments, SHE strategies, corporate citizenship initiatives, GMPs and Safety Policies to ensure employee safety and product quality. Employee must meet all requirements related to NQMS and ISO standards for Quality, Food Safety, Environmental Compliance and Occupational Health and Safety.
Three – Five years in a similar role within in a professional environment is desired.
• Superior verbal and written communication, leadership and planning skills are required.
• Understanding of training and development principles and applications.
• Strong computer, problem-solving and coaching skills are necessary.
• Able to understand and to clarify complex problems.
• Able to identify and suggest new opportunities.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran