About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Controls and Automation EngineerApply Now Job Number 18004922 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fremont, Michigan
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s preferred) in Engineering (Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- Industrial control systems
- Industrial networking
- Electrical systems and safety
- Food processing technology
- Continuous improvement methodologies
- Candidate should have 5-10 years of applicable industrial experience in factory engineering, capital projects, troubleshooting, and operations support.
- In depth knowledge of industrial control systems, specifically Allen-Bradley PLCs and Wonderware HMIs
- Demonstrated ability to implement original solutions through PLC/HMI programming
- Ability to install, administer and support automation development tools
- Experience with engineering qualification processes, documentation, and execution
- Knowledge of Windows-based Server Environments
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through others
- Experience with technical drawings and manuals
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to present specialized technical information to a broader audience such as Quality, Operations, and Innovation/Renovation
- Proficient in the use of common software platforms including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.