About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Multi Craft Technician D CrewApply Now Job Number 17007514 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Responsible for start up activities of: actively participating in pre-shift meeting, receiving PM’s and work orders and getting tools ready for the day ahead.
- Employee must maintain operations by: answering calls on equipment, doing PM’s and work orders, changing filters for operations, working on facility problems and repairing water leaks. Requires ability to work independently toward general results. Must originate, plan, adapt, invent and contrive to accomplish tasks. Job requires close attention to detail with work pace generally well above normal.
- Must create & maintain various forms of paperwork such as notifications, work orders, breakdown work orders as well as checking tasks and entering time in SAP.
- Maintain housekeeping in work area through sweeping, cleaning tools and shop equipment after being used and keeping work area clean.
- Must communicate to next shift by handing-off breakdown work to on-coming shifts so those employees can know what has been completed and what is left to be completed. Employee must also enter his/her time in SAP and put tools away. All partially completed and completed work must documented correctly in SAP and as per SOPs
Employee must support and comply with all Nestlé programs and policies, including, affirmative action goals and commitments, SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) strategies, corporate citizenship initiatives, NCE (Nestle Continuous Excellence), TPM (Total Performance Management), GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Safety Policies to ensure employee safety and product quality. Employee must meet all requirements related to NQMS (Nestle Quality Management System) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards for Quality, Food Safety, Environmental Compliance and Occupational Health and Safety.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran