ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
SanitationApply Now Job Number 17007604 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Responsible for handling, formulation and dispensing of plant cleaning chemicals and caustics & acids.
- Application of cleaning chemicals to plant equipment and structures in the production area by using manual hand tools to ensure sanitation effectiveness.
- Disassembly/Reassembly of valves, guards, various other equipment, and piping for sanitation/Production and inspection.
- Perform Clean in Place (CIP) on production lines
- Use of vacuums and brushes in storage areas plant wide.
- Basic general maintenance and sanitation as it relates to equipment, facilities and grounds.
- Participate in regular handling, transportation, and storage of recycled materials.
- Operation of production equipment for cleanup/startup including Genie Boom, Forklift, Scissor Lift, & Foamer. Clean and maintain drive scrubbers as well as any other lifts and equipment.
- Work in confined spaces to remove and clean product from equipment.
- Supports the NCE (Nestlé Continuous Excellence) process, TPM (Total Performance Management) and the North America Blueprint for Success.
- Operate computer systems and touch screen automation systems.
- Is able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran