About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Account Executive - OPTIFAST® - FloridaApply Now Job Number 18000359 Company Nestle Health Science Location , Florida
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
The OPTIFAST Program is a comprehensive, medically-monitored, weight management program. It combines medical supervision, nutritionally complete meal replacement products and behavioral elements to help patients achieve lasting weight loss.
In this position you will contribute to the goals and objectives of the OPTIFAST Division of Nestlé Health Science by developing sustainable clinic account sales and executing business operations activities within an assigned territory. You will consistently meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets by developing existing and new profitable business growth with a superior level of customer satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Sales Goal Attainment
• Develop annual territory plan in accordance with annual sales objectives for existing and new accounts
• Maintain accurate forecasts on actual versus planned performance
• Develop and initiate corrective actions to attain target and achieve objectives
• Prospect, cultivate and maintain an active list of qualified new accounts to accomplish sales growth objectives
• Develop and manage a multi-state regional call frequency plan according to sales objectives
• Identify and present solutions/value to senior leadership staff of prospective hospitals and other medical facilities to establish new business or grow existing business
• Understands and serves as the customer’s primary point of contact for all Nestlé Healthcare Nutrition customer-facing processes such as Customer Service, Contract Management, Compliance, Product Sampling, and OPTIFAST Purchase Agreement
• Manages travel planning and expenses in accordance with policies and within assigned budget
• Completes all sales operations and administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• Serve as a business consultant and develop plans of action to help all key accounts to prosper by advising on best practices around clinic business operations, financial planning and marketing
• Execute effective new account implementation that includes financial and business planning, developing marketing plans, staff training and clinic operations
• Maintain excellent customer relationships and penetrate new opportunities and existing accounts to the most senior levels (C-suite level relationships where possible)
• Deliver effective customer training and new business presentations for clinical, financial and operational stakeholders (C-suite where appropriate)
Product / Industry Knowledge
• Communicate the features and benefits of the OPTIFAST program and products to potential targets
• Penetrate top opportunities within assigned MSAs and conducts geographical assessments and financial proformas to demonstrate the financial and clinical potential of the program
• Create value for customers by effectively applying the most appropriate OPTIFAST marketing and clinical tools to yield integrated and customized solutions
• Effectively positions the advantages of OPTIFAST program against key competitors
• BS / BA Required, MBA or RD/RN Preferred
• 2-3 years specialty pharma sales experience (Diabetes Care/Endo or CV preferred) OR experience working in a health system ( (health/Wellness, Weight Loss, Bariatric surgery preferred)
• 2-3 years successful B2B sales experience within a healthcare environment
• Demonstrated successful business development experience in the healthcare environment, hospital preferred
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
• Territory planning and account analysis
• Business and financial acumen
• Attention to details and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, results oriented and passion to win
• Customer focused, skilled to build and foster effective peer relationships
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel) and customer relationship tools (i.e, Salesforce.com).
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.