About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Sales Training Manager (Contract)Apply Now Job Number 18002714 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Florham Park, New Jersey
Gerber Products Company dba Nestle Infant Nutrition is seeking a Sales Training Manager to join its Medical Sales Field Force Effectiveness team in Florham Park, NJ. This role will be an 8 month contract with the potential to be extended.
The Sales Training Manager will maximize medical field force effectiveness by developing and delivering training solutions that contribute to the skills, knowledge, and competency of all stakeholders in the medical channel.
The Sales Training Manager will also provide strategic, analytical insight and guidance that shapes Field Force Effectiveness strategies for flawless execution of the Medical Sales Team. Measures training effectiveness including identification of any training needs related to Medical Sales, design action plans to improve performance as well as delivery of training content via New Hire Training, on-going training, including but not limited to annual meetings or launches.
• Develop and implement Gerber® Medical Sales training programs (i.e. STEPs, POA Meetings, Strategic Initiatives) for Field Sales Manager and Medical Delegates. Topics include; Clinical and Scientific Knowledge, Detailing Skills, Industry Information, Nestlé and Competitor Product Information, Professional Skills, and Marketing Strategy.
• Creates and delivers training programs (i.e. POA Meetings, Regional meetings, STEPS, Strategic Initiatives) for Gerber® Medical Sales employees. Topics include: Clinical and Scientific Knowledge, Detailing Skills, Industry Information, Nestlé and Competitor Product Information, Professional Skills, and Marketing Strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Medical Marketing and Medical Scientific Regulatory Affairs (MSRU))) to ensure Medical Marketing communications and resources and Medical Event programs are aligned with training and understanding of the Gerber® Medical Sales teams.
- Bachelor Degree required (Business, Life Sciences, or Marketing preferred)
- MBA or Master’s Degree a plus
- 3–5+ years medical sales channel training experience
- 2+ years prior medical channel field sales experience
- 2+ years of CRM System Usage and Navigation
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.