About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Global Digital DirectorApply Now Job Number 16005930 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Florham Park, New Jersey
Wyeth Infant Nutrition, a Nestlé Nutrition Business Unit, is seeking a Global Digital Director to join its team in Florham Park, NJ.
The Global Digital Director is responsible for leading and influencing change to significantly increase digital capabilities and enhance business performance. The focus is on building globally leverageable infrastructure and capabilities to enable coordinated, multichannel marketing programs for Wyeth Nutrition brands. Advancing the digital maturity of the organization is critical.
Specific responsibilities include evaluating and implementing new capabilities, building the organization’s Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) capability, strategic planning and executing coordinated, multichannel marketing programs for Wyeth Nutrition brands to drive consumer and Health Care Professional (HCP) interest, trial and loyalty. This role will be accountable for the successful Global and Local execution of digital marketing strategies for the Business Unit (BU) and identifying innovative marketing techniques which can be piloted locally or regionally. The director will provide depth of knowledge in the use of new and emerging technologies to the global commercial team and regions/markets.
• Develops and executes world class, globally scalable, integrated digital capabilities and marketing programs that effectively target consumers and HCPs. Collaborates with Brand Management team in developing digital activation tactics and tools that support annual brand marketing plans. Lead identification and development of digital innovations including pilots in selected markets. Manage digital activation budget, including agency and media fees.
• Leads development of the overall digital strategy, e-commerce capability and digital innovation plan to engage consumers and HCPs based on business objectives.
• Collaborates with Global Commercial Organization and regions/markets to execute the digital strategy and innovation plan and provide guidance for Local adoption of initiatives. Ensures all programs and tactics are launched on time and with a detailed measurement plan. Maintain ongoing dialog with affiliates to ensure consistency in execution of global strategy and programs and respond to affiliate needs
• Active core team member driving a critical Nestlé Nutrition initiative to build an organizational capability to deliver Personalized Consumer Experiences and significantly improve consumer engagement.
• Leverage digital resources across the broader Nestle organization and coordinate Ways of Working. Facilitate global communication forums to share case studies, best practices and the latest digital marketing/technology trends. Responsible for deploying functional expertise across BU.
• Selects and manages activation agency partners and 3rd party vendors with corresponding budget. Ability to communicate business requirements, define priorities, and set accountability measures.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelors degree required; MBA strongly preferred
• CPG product team and/or Advertising Agency, Experience, 10+ years
• Digital marketing strategy and execution in established and emerging markets, Experience, 6+ years
• Ability to travel globally up to 40%
• Experience leveraging brand objectives to design and deliver impactful digital marketing strategies.
• Strong understanding of e-commerce and experience building this capability
• Experience leading the development of loyalty through technology with demonstrated success in building consumer engagement and lifetime value.
• Experience leading a global digital organization and achieving success in an influence reporting structure
• Proven track record managing complex, cross-functional teams/projects in a highly matrixed organization
• Deep global understanding of digital marketing, current digital technologies, and emerging digital capabilities with the demonstrated ability to execute ex-US marketing plans
• Strong networking ties to industry thought leadership in leveraging best-in-class thinking for the BU
• A history of successfully engaging internal and external stakeholders (at various levels, across functions and from different cultures) on transformational new ideas
• Evidence of a creative, innovative, forward thinking mind; not accepting of the status quo; pragmatic and highly results-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to sell his/her vision/ideas; persuasive, well-organized, and compelling presenter; confidence and polish to present to an executive level audience
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Experience and knowledge of CPG and/or FMCG industry, including key market dynamics, innovation, opportunities, and challenges
• Team player with good relationship building and influencing skills; enjoys working in a collaborative manner in an open, honest and diverse environment
• Strong facilitation and organizational skills to effectively work with regions and functional groups to secure data, develop business cases for new product ideas/concepts, and evaluate project ideas
• Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent communication skills; comfortable interacting with senior executives and core SME’s
• Strong thought leadership and strategic thinking skills
• Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to conduct data analyses that support business recommendations
• Outstanding cross-cultural awareness
• High change agility and flexibility
• Experience leading and managing direct reports
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran