About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Digital Marketing ManagerApply Now Job Number 17008356 Company Nestle Health Science Location Florham Park, New Jersey
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
In this position you will be responsible for managing the digital marketing activities for Nestle Health Science US including the NestleHealthScience.us website, brand websites, content development and management strategies, targeted digital outreach and development of social media presence. Major responsibilities include creating and fostering a digital culture in line with the North America regional strategy, holistic management of NestleHealthScience.us website, development and execution of digital programs and content to support new launches, execution of competitive analysis and building social media programs and infrastructure. Additionally provides guidance to brand and platform teams in the development, execution and tracking of digital marketing programs. Partners with e-commerce manager on implementing traffic driving programs for digital assets.
Internal Champion and Resource
- Fosters Digital Culture in line with regional strategy
- Provides guidance to brand/platform teams in the development, execution and tracking of digital marketing programs.
Website Development Management
- Manages the NestleHeatlhScience.us website.
- Provides support to execution of brand websites.
- Leverages SEO/SEM to drive traffic to sites.
- Support new launches through digital activation.
- Leads content development and management strategies.
- Work with cross functional team to establish Social Media frameworks
- Implement programs to enhance NHS visibility in appropriate social media channels.
- Evaluates industry trends, competitive situation, customer feedback, technological advances and marketing requirements
- Graduate degree in business/MBA and/or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years experience (agency or corporate) with a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in Digital Program development and Social Media Implementation.
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.