About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Associate Manager Marketing - Carnation Breakfast EssentialsApply Now Job Number 18000786 Company Nestle Health Science Location Florham Park, New Jersey
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
Associate Marketing Manager for $175MM+ Carnation Breakfast Essentials brand. Specific responsibility for initiative execution, business performance analysis, budget management and digital/social leadership. Supports the development of the annual marketing plan, implementation of consumer and customer promotional programs. Coordinates the implementation process with other departments to ensure successful delivery of sales communications, on package messaging and new item launches. Identifies and leads brand growth initiatives.
• Works with Marketing Manager to analyze performance of brand and competitors
• Assists in development of marketing plan to achieve annual sales and profit objectives
• Assist in the development of customer marketing initiatives
Marketing Plan Implementation
• Coordinate the development and implementation of advertising and promotional tactics
• Provide support to the sales organization with regard to marketing initiatives
• Assist in the execution of customer marketing initiatives and new product launches
Business Performance Analysis
• Manage quantitative and qualitative assessment of platform product performance
• Utilize tracking tools including scanner and panel data to identify, analyze and interpret market/channel conditions
• Identify and utilize secondary data sources where appropriate to evaluate industry trends, competitive situations, customer feedback and marketing requirements
• Manage budget expenditures
• Reconcile actual vs. planned expenditures
Cross Functional Team Coordination
• Work with Customer Development Manager and Sales Teams to develop sales communication and customer specific marketing programs
• Manage Agency partnership and assist with creative development
• Work with Forecasting Manager to update sales forecast on monthly basis
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• MBA Strongly Preferred
• Internship or prior work experience (1+ year(s) of experience; inclusive of internships) in brand management for a CPG Food, CPG Personal Product or OTC brand
• Functional Skills: strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate market dynamics into actionable tactics
• Strategic Skills: strategic agility, proven ability to make complex decisions, dealing with ambiguity, ability to influence senior management on strategic decisions based on actionable insights
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Energy & Drive: self-starter, independent thinker, action oriented, strong passion for results
• Organizational Positioning Skills: Strong presentation skills & written communications, ability to interact successfully with senior management
• Personal & Interpersonal Skills: Customer focus, skilled to build and foster effective peer relationships, proven ability to effectively collaborate across functional areas
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.