ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
CoordinatorApply Now Job Number 18008648 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Flagstaff, Arizona
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our passion for pets is matched only by our passion for the business. Innovation and inspiration fill the halls of every Nestlé Purina facility. We believe that our people are the source of our competitive advantage, and as we invest in our people, we invest in our shared future. That’s why we’re a global leader in the pet care category and recently named a 2017 Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award as the number 13 best places to work in the U.S. The Nestlé Purina Flagstaff facility has been a sponsor for many local community-oriented events throughout the years. NPPC Flagstaff Employees are not only offered benefits options such as Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) and enjoy other perks such as local gym membership discounts, an infant formula program, educational assistance, and pet food discounts.
- Transfer orders to shipped status.
- Execute daily Warehouse Management System checklist.
- Maintain shipping supply inventory and pallets control.
- Write work orders and maintain files.
- Assign orders in Team Leaders absence.
- Compile monthly Aging Inventory Report.
- Track local hold product and coordinate disposition.
- Research variances on inventory control.
- Manage dock schedule: orders to meet 99% fill rate and 96% on time to customer.
- Manage trailer pool, railcar unloading/switching and inbound unloading.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran