ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Administrative AssistantApply Now Job Number 18008652 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Flagstaff, Arizona
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our passion for pets is matched only by our passion for the business. Innovation and inspiration fill the halls of every Nestlé Purina facility. We believe that our people are the source of our competitive advantage, and as we invest in our people, we invest in our shared future. That’s why we’re a global leader in the pet care category and recently named a 2017 Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award as the number 13 best places to work in the U.S. The Nestlé Purina Flagstaff facility has been a sponsor for many local community-oriented events throughout the years. NPPC Flagstaff Employees are not only offered benefits options such as Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) and enjoy other perks such as local gym membership discounts, an infant formula program, educational assistance, and pet food discounts.
- Keep records of donation letters sent to charity organizations. Track donation budget.
- Manage and coordinate all community relations with the plant.
- Order or copy miscellaneous forms and charts used by the Plant Manager, or other Department Managers for reports, meetings, and lab reports.
- Make travel arrangements for Plant Manager and other employees as needed
- Arrange Interviewing Schedules for prospective employees
- Perform recruiting duties. Provide adequate number of qualified applicants, hourly and salaried to all departments, though advertising, recruiting, interviewing and reference checks.
- Maintain contacts with local universities, state and local placement agencies, minority, veterans, and women’s organizations for all job listings.
- Partner with internal Subject Matter Experts and or departments to assess, propose, source and or design learning solutions and evaluations to close performance gaps.
- Coordinate new employee orientation for all new employees.
- Review and evaluate existing and or proposed programs for course effectiveness and recommend appropriate changes or update curriculum as needed.
- Deliver training programs to include Certified Trainer and Every Day Coaching
- Maintain all documentation related to training including ad-hoc training, Job Instructional Training and Knowledge Sharing (OPL’s)
- Manage employee training records effectively through the ILearn system
- Manage the Safety and QA monthly/ quarterly training schedule, training records, materials and Matrix
- Provide relief to HR/Safety Clerk at the front desk on an as needed basis
- Organizes miscellaneous department activities
- Perform other duties on as needed basis
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran