ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Warehouse Team LeaderApply Now Job Number 17007126 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Edmond, Oklahoma
- Coordinate and motivate warehouse personnel in a way to achieve budgeted productivity and costs
- Maintain a sanitation level that will exceed government and plant standards
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain good employee and labor relations
- Assure proper training of warehouse employees
- Control finished product damage levels
- Monitor finished product loading errors
- Coordinate the daily warehouse shift operation in order to achieve on time shipping and order completeness.
- Supervise employees and make recommendations
- Participate in the total coordination of the warehouse operation
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran