ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Electrical/Controls Manager (Industrial Automation)Apply Now Job Number 17007482 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Edmond, Oklahoma
- Guide the activities of engineers, technicians and other support staff in the planning, scheduling, design and execution of projects.
- Monitor and maintain department productivity and ensure NPPC Engineering and quality standards are met.
- Develop and/or maintain technical and administrative processes, tools, and guidelines pertaining to Instrumentation & Controls.
- Provide technical and process support as required. Coaches, trains, mentors and provides leadership to technicians for troubleshooting procedures and resolution to technical problems.
- Recruit, hire, and train personnel necessary to ensure the department is staffed with an appropriate balance of personnel needed to effectively execute work and meet project schedules.
- Monitor and maintain factory energy program and identify/drive implementation of energy projects.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran