About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Production OperatorsApply Now Job Number 18001081 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Nestlé Nutrition is accepting applications for Production Operator openings for it's two facilities in Eau Claire, WI.
Applicants will be communicated with regarding their applicant status via e-mail. Please be sure to provide a valid e-mail address and to check e-mail accounts often.
While performing all duties, employees are expected to:
- Follow the plant safety rules (LOTO procedures, PPE, etc.) report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately
- Follow factory safety & environmental objectives & targets
- Follow factory food safety, quality objectives & targets
- Follow Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices; report food safety and quality issues immediately.
- Maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to Nestle Quality Management System on all related procedures and programs.
- Understand the food safety and quality aspects of the position as indicated in the Quality Management System, on-the-job training, and standard operating procedures that apply.
- Understand and apply the principles of continuous improvement in the work area
- Maintain a clean and 5S compliant work area
HOURS: Off shift and/or variable shifts.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years of verifiable, consecutive work experience in a related field such as Agriculture, Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction or Military.
- Experience in food manufacturing
- Computer skills acquired through work experience (SAP experience preferred)
- Willingness to work off shifts and/or variable shifts (there are no first shift positions available)
- Mechanical mindset and problem solving/critical thinking abilities
- Reliable attendance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Candidates should plan to spend 30 to 60 minutes completing the application
- Please fill in the resume section of the application as completely as possible, making sure to include all applicable experiences to the position for which you are applying.
- Please provide a valid e-mail address as we do use e-mail to communicate with applicants
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.