About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
OPS/TECH LeadApply Now Job Number 17008093 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Denver, Colorado
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
- Ensure sufficient break coverage throughout the shift
- Ensure water and raw material availability
- Reduce Change over time
- Effectively communicate CIP and run times
- Communicate/interface with the other teams Technical, Planning and the LC
- Monitor team progress and course correct as necessary
- Validate CILs are being executed
- Update and validate SAM against COID
- EOS Reporting for Technical and Operational issues
- Coaching for GSTDs and BDAs
- PIV Certifications
- Ability to start and stop all utility and water processing equipment
- Arrange personnel schedule for respective shift
- Ensure all QA checks are performed correctly and on time
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to cover vacations
- Help teach/reinforce the AM / PM methodology and mind-set
- Develop and monitor if down, do work to ensure AM becomes the way we work
- Teach the AM concepts and methods, provide education at “teachable moments”
- Keep team focused on individual step, relate to overall objectives and goals.
- Recognize and highlight team learning. Ensure team celebrates success.
- Review and answer implementation question with the team.
- Operation support, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of equipment breakdowns
- Read manufacturing instructions, manuals and technical schematics
- Drive execution and planning of planned maintenance work load
- Be familiar to operate all equipment to include normal running parameters, set points, etc...
- Planned work order execution including special projects, rebuild and installation
- Perform mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting
- Basic electrical troubleshooting (fuses, relays, Photo eyes, etc...)
- Assist during changeovers to include focus on project work installation and work order execution
- Utilize process improvement techniques, tools and procedures
- Able to operate and understand the Theory of Bottling Operations
- Maintain all qualifications on QA checks
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist in repairs of machine
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- TPM and Continuous Improvement understanding & Experience
- Ability to pass Ramsey Mechanical Assessment
- Sound problem solving skills
- Strong people skills with a desire to lead
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Effective Communication (verbal and written)
- If resource approval is given, you must also apply to the online job posting. Must have received a “meets expectations” in the last performance review.
- Must not have received PPR greater than “written warning” in the last 12
- Amount of time employee has held their current position (prefer 12 months)
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.