About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Parts TechnicianApply Now Job Number 18005466 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Dallas, Texas
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Responsible for receiving incoming packages, parts inventory control and parts shipments. Primary responsibility is to maintain the maintenance repair item storeroom. Duties include but are not limited too receiving all incoming goods & supplies, stocks supplies in proper locations within the factory and kitting of maintenance work order jobs, completes cycle counts MRO stock, maintains stock levels and min/max information, and maintains and tracks accurate information in SAP.
- Stocks incoming maintenance packages – print tags and makes necessary inventory adjustments.
- Returns restock items to cabinets making necessary inventory adjustments.
- Kits parts from stock inventory for Work Orders.
- Stages Kitted Work Orders for DH Days.
- Review and recommend min/max levels
- Associate inventoried parts with Bills of Materials
- Assure necessary critical spares are in inventory
- Package returned goods
- Shipping of parts to vendors as needed
- Reconciles kitted parts using Kitting – Closed/Complete Work Order Part report.
- Assist other personnel as necessary in identifying, tracking and finding parts.
- Assist other personnel in use of our AMM process.
- Performs stock movement inventory updating all items using Physical Inventory Adjustment.
- Audits kitting cabinets and shelves.
- Cycle counts cabinets updating all items using Physical Inventory Adjustment.
- Audits rebuild shelf.Keeps parts area clean and organized with “0” parts on the floor.
- Ability to use multiple Windows based programs
- Understanding of maintenance and the preventive maintenance process
- Able to communicate effectively
- Understanding of plant processes
- Have the ability to problem solve and make decisions in independent and team settings
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environment
- Judgement / Problem solving
- Individual Leadership / Initiative
- Motivational fit
- Attention to detail
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.