About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Project ManagerApply Now Job Number 18000636 Company Nestle Health Science Location Bridgewater, New Jersey
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
This position will support the integrated planning and execution of NHSc I&R projects to ensure on time, in scope delivery and the portfolio prioritization to ensure optimal resource utilization to achieve the business objectives.
This role drives the end-to-end project management process, cross functional strategic alignment, effective and transparent project governance, and portfolio management.
Portfolio Prioritization and Project Management
- Accountable for strategic project management deliverables and processes including project plan, timeline, risk assessment, scenario planning, resource planning, cross functional alignment, management reports and stage gate process.
- Manage the portfolio prioritization process working with Commercial and the I&R functional teams to help prioritize projects and help to optimize resource allocations
- Support the I&R Leaders and oversees the execution of the integrated cross functional project plans from development to commercialization across R&D, Commercial, Operations, and Regulatory
PROJECT TRACKING & MONITORING
- OVERSEE THE NPDI PROCESS TO ENSURE APPROPRIATE RESOURCING AND TRACKING OF ONGOING PROJECTS.
- ACCOUNTABLE FOR PROJECT METRICS (SCOPE, SCHEDULE, COST, COMPLIANCE AND ADHERENCE TO GOVERNANCE PROCESS).
- WORK WITH THE PROJECT TEAMS TO IDENTIFY AREAS OF RISK AND SUPPORT THE CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAMS TO TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION AS NECESSARY
- DRIVE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PORTFOLIO PRIORITIZATION TOOLS, METRICS, REPORTING, AND BEST PRACTICES TO MAXIMIZES BUSINESS VALUE, QUALITY AND SPEED OF PRODUCT LAUNCHES.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 years experience in Project Management
• Experience in a marketing role and or CPG environment highly preferred
• Strong Personal Organization
• Can "connecting the dots" for people across functions
• A voice of reason and a voice of comfort
• Strong working relationships with all cross functional partners
• Enhanced communication and influencing skills
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.