About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Electrical TechnicianApply Now Job Number 18006899 Company NHSCNPTC Location Bridgewater, New Jersey
This position will be responsible to support the complete NPTC including office and lab to maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade the installed electrical systems, industrial services, process and automation systems, all building management systems while working in a multi-craft environment
• Ensure systems reliability through maintenance of electrical distribution, Motor & Drive Controllers, Process Control
• Participate in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Commissioning, Qualification, & Validation (CQV) of equipment
• Support of Industrial Services Engineer, maintain electrical system documentation (P&ID, electrical line diagrams, manuals, data sheets etc.) at level to assure compliance, efficiency, safety, quality operations, i.e. NEC code requirements, QMS, HAACP, Calibration.
• Lead electrical maintenance efforts for facilities operations aligned with other departments and disciplines necessary for optimum operations
• Comply with all safety and environmental regulations (Internal & External) and applicable Nestle standards.
• Minimum 10 years in supporting electrical and mechanical systems, process equipment, office and laboratories within the food or life sciences industry
• Accredited Electronics Technical Certification required or equivalent work experience as a journeymen electrician
• State of New Jersey Journeyman Electrical License
• In-depth knowledge of Electricity, in low voltage, medium voltage and high voltage installations
• Experience maintaining & trouble shooting Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, and Drives
• Must understand and have working knowledge of High Risk Work Permitting and Behavioral Based Safety Programs and electrical safety
• Must be capable and willing to work in a multi-craft environment with other skilled trades.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.