Associate Director, Finance ControllerApply Now Job Number 18007093 Company Nestle Health Science Location Bridgewater, New Jersey
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
The Associate Director, Finance Controller is responsible for coordinating, consolidating and managing Nestle Health Science’s US Business planning, and forecasting processes, including preparation of Dynamic Forecast, Operating Plan and Leadership Team presentations. Prepare, analyze and communicate monthly financial reports for both local management and Global Finance team. Lead MBS process. Drive transparency and assist in optimizing structural cost. This position will also serve as the “Single Point of Contact” (SPOC) for NHS US in all accounting matters, assuring strong compliance processes and acting as contact for other Nestle entities (e.g. NUSA, NN, or Global NHS).
• Coordinate, consolidate and manage the Nestle Health Science US planning and forecasting processes, including preparation of Dynamic Forecast, Operating Plan and Leadership Team presentations
• Lead the budgeting cycle for all NHS US cost centers (potentially including R&D) and provide support to the different functions when needed
• Drive transparency and assist in optimizing structural costs including MOGE, Globe and OPFE
• Prepare, analyze, review, and communicate monthly financial reports for both local management and Global Finance management
• Lead MBS process and coordinate financial planning
• Lead ICS, NQMS, NGA and other key compliance processes
• Act as a SPOC for all accounting related topics
• People Management, managing 1-2 direct reports.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA a plus
• 5-7 years of experience in Financial planning and reporting
• Previous Experience in Finance within the Consumer Goods/F&B or Pharmaceutical Industry a plus
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.