ABOUT NESTLÉ USA
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
eCommerce AnalystApply Now Job Number 18008148 Company Nestle USA Location Arlington, Virginia
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé USA is the place for you. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale. Let's challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way. Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (% of Time):
- Build Standardized and Ad Hoc Reports/Analysis (80%)
- Create and update trackers for all business KPI – e.g. sales, market share, share of search, pricing, distribution/availability, content accuracy (using combination of resources like Business Objects, e-retailer data portals, third party/vendor supplied data, Nielsen type data, Clavis, etc.) and communicate findings, conclusions and recommendations to stakeholders
- Perform post program analysis for merchandising and promotional programs on all tier 1 e-retailers and present learnings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Perform ad hoc analysis/presentations/research as required by business (e.g. assortment recommendations by market; competitive benchmarking, MOR decks)
- Assist Key Account Managers in all business review/presentations preparations and ad hoc requests (e.g. sampling program set up and logistics)
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders and revise reports as needed
- Own all account set-up requirements (20%)
- Collaborate with e-Merchandising team to ensure all catalog/new item set up for all tier 1 e-retailers are completed in a timely manner. Monitor item execution at tier 1 e-retailer sites and reporting platforms to ensure all e-content/info and set-up is accurate. Work with tier 1 KAMs to address any errors.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- 2-3 years experience in conducting quantitative analysis of business data and/or Field sales, specific experience in analyzing promotional programs using multiple evaluation criteria and laddering findings from individual program analysis into bigger picture insights and recommendations to improve business performance and strategies.
- Experience in creating, designing and maintaining action oriented business scorecards, and leveraging them to drive necessary action from other team members
- Experience in creating and presenting fact-based, concise, and compelling business cases/presentations to all levels in organization (e.g. VP/Director)
- Insight (ability to connect the dots from multiple data sources to craft a cohesive and compelling story/business case; ability to rise above the numbers and identify issues and opportunities)
- Business Intelligence Acquisition and Management (resourcefulness in sourcing information to respond to business needs – must demonstrate ability to self-learn)
- Business Acumen (ability to understand overall business strategy and drivers; able to design and perform analytics to address business questions vs needing to be told step by step process)
- Initiative (must demonstrate ability to provide value added analytical work based on own understanding of business needs/impactors vs just providing what is asked for)
- Integrity (provides objective point of view and ensures accuracy in details of their work/analysis)
- Communication (demonstrates confidence; able to make clear and concise presentations/recommendations to all levels of organization)
- Excellent/Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.