We are Nestlé
You may know us as the world’s largest food and beverage company – as a parent to staple brands like Gerber®, Purina®, and Nespresso®. We know us as a wholesome family with a purpose much greater than ourselves: to enhance quality of life, contribute to a healthier future, and shape a better, healthier world. With more than 2,000 brands produced across 191 countries, our reach and scalability are BIG. And it all starts with technology. We are the largest SAP Implementation in the world. You are the brains behind category-rocking ideas and technology that will shape our bright future. Join the force – #PassionIT!
Business Analytics Team Lead (SAP Business Warehouse Lead)Apply Now Job Number 18008392 Company NESTLE GLOBE IS/IT Location Arlington, Virginia
- Manage a team responsible for Business Objects, SAP Business Warehouse and business intelligence and develop project resourcing strategies.
- Anticipate and identify issues inhibiting the attainment of project goals; develop and implement corrective actions
- Supervise staff in the design, implementation and support of data warehousing and Business Objects applications.
- Provide on-going production support, regularly monitor performance and status of business applications, assist in the resolution of service desk help tickets; provide technical assistance to customers, collaborate with appropriate teams to implement and test system fixes
- Establish reporting best practices and processes to satisfy business requirements; collaborate with business users, and Nestle GLOBE colleagues to design, develop, test, train and implement process or system enhancements and production support solutions
- Ensure functionality is developed in a way that complies business requirements, established methodologies and practices
- Facilitate the creation of a high performing team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, required
- 7+ years of experience developing, configuring and deploying SAP BW or business intelligence solutions required
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team required
- A minimum of two years of project management responsibility, demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record of managing technical staff through various life-cycle phases required
- Two or more years of experience in which one or more of the following preferred:
- Successfully worked with teams to implement and support complex network solutions in support of enterprise applications and systems
- Worked in heterogeneous technical environments
- Strong business and technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in Business Warehouse SAP and support technology, tools, and middleware is critical, including SAP HANA.
- Application design knowledge including data extraction, transformation and database load technology.
- Comprehensive understanding of database technologies such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Strong application design knowledge, including key aspects of data base modeling, performance tuning, programming and batch scheduling. Knowledge of best practices for reporting ETL (extraction, transformation and loading).
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret technical requirements and translate them into system specifications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale application development projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran