As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are seeking a Finance Admin to join our Cabazon Team. This position will assist the Plant Controller Accounts with Payable, Payroll, Financial Reporting, and the month-end close process.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage a Purchasing Card to pay invoices
* Submit check requests
* Analyze and reconcile goods received not invoiced data (“GR/IR” in SAP)
* Trouble shoot issues with 3 way matches in SAP (invoice, receipt, an d
* Research quantity and price discrepancies including contacting vendors
to resolve pricing discrepancies
* Work with purchasers to reconcile Open Purchase orders
* Answer vendor calls
* Maintain controls to ensure the posting of expenses to the correct period
* Maintain analytical tools such as MS Excel reports to enable the plant to
monitor and control spend
* Support the Controller in preparing AP related journal entries for month
* Assist the controller in ensuring adequate control procedures and
reporting systems are in place, especially where there is risk of material
* Work with Accounting Manager to identify and eliminate inefficiencies in
the A/P and A/R processes
* Manage AP documentation according to the Nestle document retention
* Ensure compliance with NWNA accounting policies and procedures and t
* All other duties as assigned
* Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other relevant field or
equivalent work experience
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and
* SAP experience preferred
* Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability tobuild
* Ability to prioritize duties with a sense of urgency
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Team-oriented,self-motivated, accountable and dedicated to continuous
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.