As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Market Acceleration, to be located in our Stamford, CT office and report to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing.
As an Associate Manager, Market Acceleration you will provide marketing support to the Demand Generation, Sales and Geo Expansion teams with the goal of accelerating growth and increasing our customer base. Some of the responsibilities include managing creative execution, partnering with ad agencies to develop innovative programs, developing collateral materials, and acting as a conduit between the Demand Generation, Sales and Geo Expansion teams. You will also assist with the execution of various programs designed to drive brand awareness or the ReadyRefresh service.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide overall support to marketing and sales teams in the planning and execution of strategic activities designed to grow customer base.
• Engage with external partners and agencies on creative development and execution. This may include developing partner or market-specific creative, coordinating special event signage, banners and offers, and vetting tactics for driving brand awareness in key growth markets.
• Manage PFME budget (processing PO’s, invoices, accurate forecasting)
• Work closely with the Field Sales and Geo Expansion teams to support activities for customer acquisition.
• Assist with development of talk tracks and customer escalation messaging for the Customer Service Center.
• Assist with promotion execution including developing pricing grids and promotional materials to drive purchase.
• Creative development and execution of marketing materials including design, proofing, and production of POS, digital ads, banners etc.
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
• Bachelors in Marketing or related field required
• 3-5 years of experience required
• Agency experience a plus.
• Previous budget management experience a plus.
• Self-motivated and possesses strong time management and project management skills
• Experience working with ad agencies, understands agency terminology and process
• Background in marketing and promotion work, preferably both product and services
• Knowledgeable in market research, understands where to obtain information
• Grass roots field marketing experience preferred but not required
• Understands social media and has experience driving engagement through social media from the ground up
• Understands the shopper, buying patterns and key terms to use to drive trial & conversion
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.