Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Sales Supervisor for our world class team who can authentically share our premium coffee by creating meaningful and memorable coffee moments. Our culture will empower you to share your knowledge and our sustainable mission to attract new coffee enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
A day in the life:
• Lead by example. Be an advocate for your team by driving sales and service performance through coaching and training.
• Be a coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
• Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
• Generate new customers. Many customers shop online these days, however the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
• Care about safety. Safe, healthy employees and customers are our number one priority.
• Contribute. Whether we need help cleaning, organizing stock or need a new innovative way to do things. Help the store with tasks, ideas and add to the overall success.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive pay
• Quarterly and annual bonus
• Paid vacation time
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning
• Free Machine and coffee allowance
• 401K savings match
• Full Health Benefits
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 2+ years of sales or customer service experience in a premium or consumable environment preferred
• A real passion for coffee and respect for sustainability; ability to self-educate and educate others on the coffee culture
• The world is rapidly changing and we need people who are resourceful, agile and willing to evolve.
• Flexible to work select shifts; days, nights, weekends and holiday
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Make a good impression before you reach the interview room by updating and maintaining your LinkedIn profile. Prepare for your interview by researching the company, practicing your interview skills, and studying the position so you can see how your skills match up. So you aren’t flustered on your way to the interview, do a dry run to the interview location before your interview day. If you’re looking for more support, reach out to other veterans who have had success with job searching to help you prep.
Update your LinkedIn
Research our culture, our people, and the location of your interview
Do a dry run to the interview location
Prepare specific examples that fit the job requirements
Use our online skills translator to best explain your skills and experience
Practice a mock interview
Reach out to other veterans
During the Interview
During the interview:
Put your best foot forward by arriving in appropriate attire and showcasing the situations, behaviors, and outcomes that have led to your success. By highlighting the skills you obtained in the military and owning your accomplishments, you’ll make a lasting impression.
Dress in business formal
Have a printed copy of your résumé
Highlight the skills that match with this job
Share your accomplishments
Emphasize your dedication to the job
After the Interview
After the interview:
If you’re interested in the position, make it known! Sending an email or thank-you note show your appreciation and keep you in the interviewer’s mind. The job market is competitive, so don’t be discouraged by not landing a job on the first try. Instead, view each interview as a learning experience that will prepare you for future opportunities.
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650. For technical assistance: email NesCareersSupport@icareerhelp.com or phone 1-877-204-8650.